Definite Length Tape Dispensers: These dispensers are designed to feed and cut either a pre-determined or random length of pressure sensitive tape. Available in manual and semi-automatic electric models, these dispensers have applications in a multitude of industries including; packaging, assembly, electronics, retail, industrial, food service, office and institutions.
Model #Y6125 can cut filament, kapton, acetate, glass cloth, double sided tape, and most other types of tape up to 2 inch wide. Dual sensors allow the Model #Y6125 to work with 1 roll of tape up to 2 inch wide or 2 rolls of tape up to 1 inch wide each. The unique cradle device means that this machine can work with any core size tape and large roll sizes. Able to work with both pressure sensitive and non-pressure sensitive items, the model #Y6125 has both manual and semi-automatic modes, 6 pre-set length adjustments so you just press a button to the desired pre-set and the desired length is stored, is small and compact, and has an easy to use control panel with LED indicators.
* Machine: Length - 8 inch, Width - 5 inch, Height - 5 inch
* Weight 7 Lbs.
* Core Size – not applicable due to special cradle design
* Tape Width: Maximum – 2 inch, Minimum - 1/4 inch
* Tape Length: Maximum 39.3 inch, Minimum - 1/2 inch
* Maximum Tape Roll Diameter: 14 inch
* Power: 110 volt
* Has 6 pre-sets for various lengths of tape to be dispensers.
* Works on pressure sensitive and non-pressure sensitive products such as cohesive paper.
* Cuts most types of standard tapes including packaging tapes, filament tapes, acetate, masking, cloth and a large variety of others.
* Can cut 1 roll of tape up to 2 inch wide or 2 rolls of tape up to 1 inch wide each.
* Has manual mode for random lengths of tapes and automatic mode for pre-determined lengths of tape.
* Small table top design.