The Lift'n Buddy is a battery powered hand truck with lift used for transporting, lifting and loading kegs of all sizes. The Keg Lifter’s compact size, unmatched maneuverability, ease-of-use, and powered lifting and lowering feature make it perfect for Pubs, Restaurants, and Micro-Breweries; Beer Distributors, Liquor Stores, Wholesale Clubs Catering Services Arenas, Stadiums and many more.
How it Works:
The Keg Lifters sturdy lifting bracket positively engages the kegs top handle to hold kegs firmly and securely in place while lifting, lowering and transporting. The unique design of the Keg Lifter allows it to be used in two ways: Tilted back and used like a conventional two-wheel hand truck or pushed/rolled flat with all 4 wheels on the ground. The Keg Lifter’s 4 wheel design allows it to be free-standing even when a keg is loaded and lifted.
Designed to work with a wide variety of keg sizes and styles, the Keg Lifter can be used to stack or unstack kegs from one another, load shelves in stores or tap rooms, or load customer vehicles. Because it’s small and lightweight, the Keg Lifter is also great for use on delivery trucks.
* Load Capacity 200 lbs. / 1 Keg
* Load Type Half, Quarter, or SOL Barrel
* Max Vertical Travel 37.4"
* Under Keg Clearance 35"
* Lifting Speed 10 Seconds (with no load)
* Unit Weight 77 lbs.
* Power Unit 24V DC
* Batteries 2 x 12V 7 AHR Maintenance-Free batteries
* Charger Integral 110V charger
* Outer Dimensions Aluminum (58 5/8" tall, 24 3/4" deep, 19" wide)
* Features Heavy Duty Bracket
* Handle Dual Grips
* Controls Rocker style switch mounted to the drive/steel handle
* Wheels (2) 2 1/2" diameter front wheels (2) 10 1/2" diameter rear transport wheels & (2) 125mm omni-direction wheels.
* Manufactures Warranty: Structure 1 year, battery and charger 90 days
* Estimated Shipping Weight 150lbs Freight class 175