6 1/4" x 3 1/8" Stub Style Inventory Tags 2 Part Carbonless - Number Sequence (3500-3999)
Stub Style Inventory Tags are a great way to keep track of equipment, repairs, and inventory. Simply fill in the information on the top piece of paper (white carbonless bond) and information is transferred onto the 10 point manila base card stock. These 2 part stub style tags have duplicate numbers in red on stub, base and top plys. There is a perforation at the top of the paper layer so the copy can be easily detached and a dotted line/perforation that can be torn off as well. The stub can be secured to objects with string or wire. The eyelet of the tag is reinforced, ensuring that the tag will stay attached without tearing. Tags are in sequential order from (3500-3999)
* Detached stub stays with product.
* Size #8 - 6 1/4 x 3 1/8".
* Duplicate numbered in red on stub, base and top plys.
* White top sheet with 10 point manila base.
* Tags feature a 3/16", reinforced, tear resistant eyelet.
* Attach tags with string or wire.
* Pre-cut, 12", unpolished cotton tag string available stock number YG2501.
* Pre-cut, 12", 26 gauge tag wire available stock number YG2500.