*Before using the YEP-1820 please follow all safety precautions. (Ex: Safety Glasses, Gloves etc.)
*Inspect tool for worn or broken parts before operating.
*Only trained operators should use this tool.
*The YEP-1820 is recommended for use with only (.015-.025) Steel Strap. Each tool is only made to work with one strap width. The YEP-1820 is available for 3/8”, 1/2”, 5/8” and 3/4” steel strap.
* Unsafe use of the YEP-1820 may result in blindness, severe laceration, amputation or death.
1. Hold the YEP-1820 vertically over the seal. Next, put the jaws of the tool over the center of the seal. Look closely to the seal’s position. If the seal is crimped to the side and not centered, the strap may loosen and break apart. This may result in severe injury or death.
2. While still holding the tool vertically, pull the handles of the YEP-1820 together. Once the handles cannot be pulled together any further the seal will then be complete.
3. Once the seal is completed, remove the YEP-1820 to inspect the seal. The seal should be flat against the strapping, with the indentations on the center of the seal. Both pieces of strap should be going through the seal. If the seal is not crimped properly, remove and start over. DO NOT USE THE SAME SEAL. Trying to reseal a used seal will decrease the break strength and will result in an improper seal.
4. Improper usage of the YEP-1820 may result in damage to the tool and possibly cause serious injury or death. Damage to the YEP-1820 will require repair or replacement at owner’s expense.
*Standard Duty Front Action Sealer
*Strap Width 1/2"
*For Strap Gauges .015 - .025
*Use with Closed Seals
*Made in the USA