*Before using the YEP-1250-34 please follow all safety precautions. (Ex: Safety Glasses, Gloves etc.)
*Inspect tool for worn or broken parts before operating.
*Only trained operators should use this tool.
*The YEP-1250-34 is recommended for use with only 3/4” (19mm) Polyester strap. Each tool is only made to work with one strap width.
*Watch fingers and be sure to keep them away from the front of the tool or by areas that can pinch or cut.
*Unsafe use of the YEP-1250-34 may result in blindness, severe laceration, amputation or death.
1. To achieve proper placement of the off-set seal, the end of strap must be aligned with the top strap. If the two pieces of strap are not properly aligned, install the off-set seal so the closed side of the seal will re-align the end of strap with the top of strap. Once aligned make sure the seal is two inches from the front of the tensioner.
2. Hold the YEP-1250-34 vertically over the off-set seal. Next, put the jaws of the tool over the center of the seal. The long jaw should go over the long leg of the seal. Look closely to the seal’s position. If the seal is crimped to the side and not centered, the strap may loosen and break apart. This may result in severe injury or death.
3. While still holding the tool vertically, pull the handles of the YEP-1250-34 together. Once the handles cannot be pulled together any further the seal will then be complete.
4. Once the seal is completed, remove the YEP-1250-34 to inspect the seal. The seal should be flat against the strapping, with the indentations on the center of the seal. Both pieces of strap should be going through the seal. If the seal is not crimped properly, remove the seal and start over. DO NOT USE THE SAME SEAL. Trying to reseal a used seal will decrease the break strength and will result in an improper seal.
5. Improper usage of the YEP-1250-34 may result in damage to the tool and possibly cause serious injury or death. Damage to the YEP-1250-34 will require repair or replacement at owner’s expense.
*Premium Unidirectional Front Action Sealer -offset
*For use with Serrated Seals - YP34SS3
*For use with Polyester Strapping
*Strap widths Size Specific - 3/4"
*Up to 1400 lbs break strength
*Blue is for the Long Jaw Side and the Orange is the Short Jaw Side
*Made in the U.S.A.